Thursday, January 31, 2013

What About the Big Stuff?


I decided to read Don't Sweat the Small Stuff:  And it's all small stuff again.  It is a good reminder not to take the small things in your life and let them affect your thinking, feeling, and acting.

QUESTION:

What about the BIG stuff?


ANSWER:

"That is a tough question.  For me the BIG stuff is what weighs heavy on my mind.  Money, housing situation, debt.  Those can all be big things to deal with and can weigh a person down.  I know those things get my head spinning and thinking.  I play scenarios out in my head and it keeps building.  I guess the main thing is to not worry.  Keep the thoughts to a minimum and focus on a positive solution and take small steps towards that solution.  When the negative thoughts occur, take a deep breath, and think positive thoughts.  Talking to someone helps too."

The Darth Writer

(Please share your thoughts.)

What do you do to deal with the BIG stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment