Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Author Spotlight #32 - Sarah J. Pepper

Forgotten
The Fate Trilogy
By Sarah J. Pepper
 
His perseverance unnerved me, scrutinizing my every move like a twisted guardian angel. Jace waited patiently for me to join him. Like he knew my defiance would crumble under his intense gaze, which was exactly why I avoided him…until twilight. He hijacked my dreams and proved to be a different kind of nightmare – unhinged, rebellious, and dangerously mouth-watering.


“Escape from reality, Gwyneth. Sometimes life can be too painful to live in, even for immortals,” Jace whispered in my dream. His heat, fervor, and unrelenting confidence resonated around me when he closed the gap between us. His lips hovered above mine, waiting for me to give into him.


Author Website:  Sarah J. Pepper





Fallen Tears
By Sarah J. Pepper

An √©lite club of shamed angels – the Fallen – welcomes disgraced super-naturals, like me. Defiant and vengeful, we’re catalysts in destruction and mayhem, much to our angelic adversaries’ dismay. Satisfying the void left in our soulless bodies motivates many Fallen to play with feeble humans. For even though we wield infernal-powers, they have one thing we crave.

Souls.

As a Fallen, an infinite number of days lay before me – if I choose. The Big Man upstairs always gives us a choice. I can accept my fate and perish, or consume a human’s soul and live. The last one I devoured glows like a firefly inside my chest. One day, it’ll flicker and fade into darkness. The Archangels who cast me from heaven would claim victory in the everlasting battle we wage, unless I consume another.

My next victim? A young man with ridiculously enticing lips. Gorgeous doesn’t define his otherworldly appearance. His vogue hairstyle accentuates his sky-blue eyes. His laugh echoes in my ears. His perfect smile is burned to memory. The undeniable urge to consume his soul unveils my wicked inhibitions. I want him… his soul. One teeny problem – he’s protected by a Guardian angel.


Sarah J Pepper is a freelance writer, paranormal teen romance author, and romance eBook novelist. While fantasy books always found a home in her heart, she incorporates her passion illustrating the twists between love and lies that plays in the hearts of us all. She lives in South Dakota with her real-life prince charming. At a young age, she fell for paranormal books and now incorporates that genre with the romance that thrives in the hearts of us all. When she’s not storytelling, she’s most likely biking, hoarding chocolate, or taking a bubble bath.

 
Ever since I can remember, I’ve had my nose in books. Cover after cover, I absorbed the characters’ triumphs and failures instead of putting down the darn thing and going to bed. I loved reading, but never thought I’d have a future in the “book business” for the simple fact I struggled with spelling. I hated English class and thought my teacher lost her marbles and was out to get me. I stumbled onto a collegiate magazine contest (my piece about basic training was submitted by my English professor) Surprise surprise, I won the descriptive essay. But even then I was more concerned with my bachelor degree in Exercise Science. In a world full of dumbbells, spell check was not a big part of my life…

Read more at:   MY STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment