Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Kathleen Harrell - Northern Colorado Writer Feature

SPECIAL AUTHOR FEATURE:


Kathleen Harrell
Northern Colorado Writer's Group

A member since March, 2009, I began writing in the back seat of the family station wagon while being carted from one military post to another. By seventh grade I had attended thirteen schools, and writing, knitting and music had replaced people as my permanent friends. Today my husband and I have retired to Carter Lake, a thousand feet over Loveland, Colorado, where I indulge those passions plus cooking, baking, travel and watching wildlife. These are the happiest days of my life.


My first novel, A quirky good vs. evil fantasy, was much easier to write than edit. It seemed to tumble out, consuming my life.

http://retiredintherockies.blogspot.com/

http://www.facebook.com/kathleenharrell

1 comment:

  1. Kathleen is a woman of many talents she didn't even mention -- her photographs are wonderful.

    Nice post, Tim. I like this feature.

    ReplyDelete