Thursday, April 22, 2010

Patti Struble - Northern Colorado Writer Feature

SPECIAL AUTHOR FEATURE:


Patti Struble
Northern Colorado Writer's Group

The Blurb....

"I am a writer who in her spare time practices walking on water, curing the sick, and preaching the good news. I am also on the look out for some followers to carry the message; oh wait, that’s someone else’s resume. Seriously though, I am someone in search of the funny out of the mundane whose life experiences make for some pretty interesting stories – most of the time. Everyone always said I should write a book and thus you have it."

Patti Struble

Patti Struble is a 40-year-old wife, mother, and lifetime student currently residing in Loveland, CO. After many years of studying the world around her, she has put pen to paper; well, really type to screen, in order to share her insights, crazy thoughts, and to flex her sarcastic muscles. Happy reading!

From Here to Survival:
A Survivor's Guide to the Apocalyspe

http://www.publishamerica.com/

We all hear the talk about 2012, Armageddon, and the end of the world as we know it. That last one’s a song, but I think you get the point. With all this talk, haven’t you ever wondered what you would do in the event of your imminent survival? Well, I sure have. I am a survivor at heart, so I am definitely concerned. But, hey, there’s always room for a few more; besides, I would enjoy the company.
So grab your gear and let’s get going…our survival depends on it!

Visit:  http://www.pattistruble.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment