What have our lives become?
- Here are some clips I asked my friends and co-workers to contribute on the subject:
- I forgot the password to my password keeper, to retrieve the password I forgot. I guess they are safe!
- I put in my password to see who my date is going to be tonight.
- I put in my password to see how much money I have -- wait, I put in my password to see how much money I don't have.
- Some password security is getting ridiculous; my new password has to be twenty three characters long, I can not use the letter e, it must have two caps, three numbers that don't repeat, and I can't have used any of the digits or letters in the last twelve months!
HOW HAS YOUR LIFE BECOME A PASSWORD?