Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Life Is A Password

What have our lives become?


It seems like every time I turn around I a creating a new log in and password for something. Either that, or I am trying to think up a new password because my current one has expired.  With the advent of the internet I fell at time all my life has become is one giant password.


  • Here are some clips I asked my friends and co-workers to contribute on the subject:
  • I forgot the password to my password keeper, to retrieve the password I forgot. I guess they are safe!
  • I put in my password to see who my date is going to be tonight.
  • I put in my password to see how much money I have -- wait, I put in my password to see how much money I don't have.
  • Some password security is getting ridiculous; my new password has to be twenty three characters long, I can not use the letter e, it must have two caps, three numbers that don't repeat, and I can't have used any of the digits or letters in the last twelve months!

HOW HAS YOUR LIFE BECOME A PASSWORD?

2 comments:

  1. Passwords have really changed. Once a five figure password was secure. Now, they're doing ten figures with a mix of numbers and letters [upper and lower case]. The wonder is that any one is able to remember them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many passwords that I do have to stash a password bible somewhere (in a very secret place so the bad people can't find it). Over time, I've developed the ability to remember all of the passwords I use frequently, although I'm not sure where that talent came from as I often can't remember where I left my keys or my coffee cup. But it's true, we live in password hell if we're connected to the internet in any way. Still, I wouldn't give it up, would you?

    ReplyDelete