Thursday, November 1, 2012

Tim Tebowing in Las Vegas


Last week I went on a business trip to Las Vegas and I also got to visit my mom, who lives out there.  If you are not much of a gambler, there are many things to do and see on and off the strip. We went to the famous, "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Nevada" sign and I wanted to get my picture taken in front of the sign.

Now, with a first name Tim, I always wanted to find a good spot to Tebow.  (Being from Colorado and a Broncos fan I appreciated Tim Tebow and really believe he is a good person and one day will prove everyone wrong about his quarterbacking in the NFL--but that is beside the point here.)

So, I was standing in line and decided, "Hey this would be a great place to Tebow."  So I did it. 

It was a neat moment.

1 comment: