A Cheap Meal!
This is a cheap, simple meal that college students or bachelors can make. It is also a recession-proof soup that fits any budget.
- 6 cups of water
- 1 Package of Hot Dogs (Any brand)
- 1 bag of mixed vegetables
- 1 Package of Ramen Noodles
- Put water into pot and heat to a boil.
- Cut up hot dogs into small circular slices and add to boiling water.
- Break Ramen into quarters and add to boiling water.
- Add full bag of vegetables to boiling water.
- Add Ramen seasoning to taste.
- Simmer for 10 minutes to cook hot dogs and soften vegetables.
- Serve and eat.
This is not a joke.
I got this recipe from my uncle who lived off of this when he was in college.