Monday, May 6, 2013

Goal Setting Quick Tip


"I AM . . ."


Every year I sit down and write out my goals in the different areas of my life. One tip I received form a motivational speaker last year was to write out your goals using I AM:

Most people just write down their wants.
Others start off with, I WILL . . .
This year use, I AM . . .

This year, in my "writing" goals, I started off with these three goals:
  • I am a writer and speaker that inspires children and adults of all ages, to achieve their dreams and goals in life.
  • I am an author with a successful, highly respected, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic literary agent.
  • I am contracted, with a medium to large publishing house, for my novel.


MAY YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS!



-- by Tim Northburg AKA The Darth Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment